Last night’s progress

Some more good progress last night!

Two new stoppers: one abstract, with swirled ridges and scales, one more “normal” – ridgeback and four stubby little feet.

Two new stoppers & buttons
I made the scales differently this time – rather than pressing in a circle, I used a wire tool to cut into the surface, so they pop out quite a bit. With the right glaze, this should be pretty cool!

I also got some glazing done – one nice abstract pigtail of a wine stopper in Rose Red with Lucero over it, a sake bottle with RIO wax base, frog pond over, lucero inside, and a couple little signet buttons.

Glazing - saki, pigtail stopper, buttons

Leave a Reply